Betonamit is perfect for indoor and
outdoor demoltion projects including:
Slabs 6" thick or more
• No licenses or permits required
• Three-year shelf life
• One product for all temperatures
• Always wear safety goggles when using Betonamit!
• Read instruction manual before use!
These instructions are essential for safe and effective use of Betonamit.
Temperature Chart Rock or Concrete Temp
25 to 40 F
110 F max
41 to 57 F
85 F max
1-1/2" or 1-3/8" dia.
58 to 72 F
65 F max
1-1/4", 1-3/8", or 1-1/2" dia.
73 to 80 F
40 F max.(iced)
1-1/4" or 1-3/8" dia.
81 to 95 F
33 F max.(iced)
When rock or concrete is above 73 F, add 5 ounces of extra water per 5 kilo container, 33(iced).
Halve this amount when using Type S in 2-1/2 kilo containers.
Over 95 F cool holes with cold water, then blow out before installing Betonamit.
1. Hole temperature can often be reduced by waiting until late night or early morning.
2. When rock or concrete is above 65oF, keep the Betonamit as cool as possible before use.
3. When rock or concrete is above 85oF, store Betonamit in a cooler with ice or in a refrigerator before use.
4. When rock or concrete is above 73oF, do not mix more than one 5 kilo container at a time.
5. Measure the rock or concrete temperature - DON'T GUESS! Tie a string onto the thermometer and lower it into the drill hole.
Back to Index
Landry Rental Center
50 Bennett Street Lynn, MA 01905
Phone 1-781-593-4620 Fax 1-781-59-39214